Skip to main content
Steps to Register New Students
- Find your zoned school based on your address, or visit our school options page to discover more.
- Collect the required documents:
- Printable List of Registration Requirements – English | Spanish
- Entrance Immunization Requirements – English | Spanish
- Medical Information Form – English | Spanish
- Previous School Records: Withdrawal form, transcript and any special services such as ESE, 504 Plan, Gifted and ESOL
- Complete the Student Entry Form – English | Spanish
- Contact our school office at 863-421-3281 to make an appointment with our registration department and complete the enrollment process.
Other Important Enrollment Resources
- Code of Student Conduct — Explains students’ rights and guidelines for behavior in Polk County Public Schools.
- Dress Code — Explains the dress code students must follow?
- Immunizations — Explains immunizations required for Polk County Public Schools students.
- School Meals — Details the food, menus and payment options available to students.
- SchoolMessenger — Use this resource to receive school-related telephone calls and emails from your child’s school.
- School Transportation — Visit School Transportation to sign your child up to ride a bus, view bus delays and learn about the rules for riding the bus.