Guidance Information & Resources
Click to See All Guidance Counselors
9th Grade – Last Name: A – La
9th Grade EATA
Remote Counselor – Contact: (904) 712-9239
9th Grade – Last Name: Le – U
Remote Counselor – Contact: (863) 417-9740
9th Grade – Last Name: V – Z
10th Grade – Last Name: A – I
Remote Counselor – Contact: (407) 984-6347
10th Grade – Last Name: J – Z
11th Grade – Last Name: A – E
11th Grade – Last Name: F – K
12th Grade – Last Name: A – G
Ms. Paul (Guidance Chair)
11th Grade – Last Name: L – Q
12th Grade – Last Name: H – P
Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Upward Bound Coordinator
11th Grade – Last Name: R – Z
12th Grade – Last Name: Q – Z
Community Service Coordinator
IB East – Last Name: A – Z
IB East Community Service Coordinator
Community Service is when a student identifies a social issue in the community, then develops a personal plan to reach out to the issue such as poverty, abuse, children, elderly, education, etc. The student then evaluates and reflects upon the experience.
For more information, including downloadable forms, please visit our Get Involved Page on the PCPS website.
College & Career
Polk County Public Schools is committed to preparing students for success long after they graduate. Our school counseling program provides comprehensive support to meet the academic, career preparation, and personal/social needs of all students. We know life after high school comes with many choices. We’re here to help students and their families make the ones that are best for them.
For more information, please visit the College & Career Readiness page on the PCPS website.
How Do I Register?
Visit the Polk County Public School’s Enroll Page for more information.
Other Important Enrollment Resources
- Code of Student Conduct — Explains students’ rights and guidelines for behavior in Polk County Public Schools.
- Dress Code — Explains the dress code students must follow?
- Immunizations — Explains immunizations required for Polk County Public Schools students.
- School Meals — Details the food, menus and payment options available to students.
- SchoolMessenger — Use this resource to receive school-related telephone calls and emails from your child’s school.
- School Transportation — Visit School Transportation to sign your child up to ride a bus, view bus delays and learn about the rules for riding the bus.